We believe that God hears and responds when we pray. No matter what you may be facing, you don’t need to go through it alone. You can post your request with your name, anonymously, or restricted to our internal prayer team, in which case it will not be publish on this prayer wall.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my husband who drinks to excess and doesn't see a problem with it. Help us with our finances which seems to be part of the reason why he drinks.
Received: January 9, 2020
Please pray for my son who is having a bunch of different health and developmental issues. Thank you
Received: January 9, 2020
Prayer for our farm— recovery and healing of virus affecting animals. Hope for family and strength/encouragement for workers on ground level. Knowledge and wisdom for vets.
Received: January 5, 2020
Please pray for my Uncle Tony, we just found out he has cancer in his pancreas and liver. He has been in poor health due to some other issues for the past few years already, and now has been unable to eat anything this past week. He is currently in hospital awaiting tests and treatment.
Received: December 11, 2019
Please pray for my brother Colin. They found tumour in his bladder and think it's cancerous. He won't find out the result for two weeks. But I know God is able. Please also pray that he will return to Christ. Thanks.
Received: October 30, 2019
Praise for giving me a new path and purpose when I felt lost and useless.
Received: October 20, 2019
Please pray for Matthew who has just developed a mental illness. He is young, in his early twenties. Please pray for healing. He is talking about going to church with his mother. Please pray this will be the beginning of a relationship with Jesus.
Received: September 25, 2019
Nazareth Journeay is being investigated for seizures. Pray for healing. Please pray meeting tomorrow with paediatrician gives some answers to the family.
Peace for John and Leila.
Received: September 23, 2019
Please pray for 6 year old Chloe who was just diagnosed with a brain tumour and is getting very bad headaches. This is the granddaughter of my sister's coworker (Carolyn) who has asked for prayer. Doctors don't yet know if the tumour is cancerous. Please pray for Chloe and her family/grandmother/doctors for wisdom, healing and comfort and for this difficult situation to lead to a relationship with Jesus.
Received: September 22, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: September 11, 2019