We believe that God hears and responds when we pray. No matter what you may be facing, you don’t need to go through it alone. You can post your request with your name, anonymously, or restricted to our internal prayer team, in which case it will not be publish on this prayer wall.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I was just diagnosed with severe arthritis in my neck. Booked for an MRI in 3 weeks. Possible surgery/ I would appreciate your prayers for a healing from this condition. The pain is unbearable and non stop. Thank you for praying. God Bless!!
Received: January 26, 2019
Pray for Tony for his health issues with seizure
Received: December 22, 2018
Please pray for my girlfriend Michelle, who is having health issues.
Also please pray for me....I am looking for a job that is either full time or part time.
Received: December 2, 2018
Please pray for a gentleman whose name is Fred.
He went into cardiac arrest and is now in hospital. They’ve had him heavily sedated and in a body cooling state. They will try to wake him today.
I pray for complete restoration in Fred’s health. I pray for strength for his family as well.
I pray for salvation for this family that they will come to know God in all his divinity and not just know of Him.
Received: April 19, 2018
For Candida and healing from pneumonia.
Received: February 18, 2018
Praying for my sister who finds solace through Joyce Meyer. May God gives her the answer she needs and praying for a softened heart so she hears Him.
Received: February 8, 2018
Please pray that God can help me not to lose my salvation or my job in the Administration Wing, so that I can continue to preach the gospel (Jesus crucified). Thank you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Received: December 1, 2017
Please pray for my niece Jamie. She has breast cancer. It's much worse than they originally thought. She has to go for a MRI, CT scan and bone scan. Bilateral mastectomy is being recommended.
Received: November 19, 2017
My 90 year old mother has been in terrible pain since this summer. Please pray that our Father will stop it or at least alleviate it. It's heartbreaking to see her suffer so much.
Received: November 9, 2017
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24.15
2. Pray God's will and wisdom for me and my family;
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: November 1, 2017