“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.”
This powerful verse from Proverbs 9:10 is the basis of the compelling theme of the 2017 Devotional Day Planner: wisdom. By reading God’s Word on a daily basis, seeking more of Him in your life, you will come to understand what He wants for you! When you know what God is saying to you-THAT is the beginning of wisdom. This year many of the daily Bible verses with reflection centre around the Wisdom books, Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes. Seize the opportunity in 2017 to begin a daily reading of Scripture with this resourceful and eye-catching planner and devotional.
Daily Scripture with reflection (authored by Rev. Peggy Kennedy)
Daily Bible reading plans
Extra journaling pages. . . and more!
Available for purchase at $3.00/each, at the church office during office hours or on Sundays.
See Barb Baird, email email@example.com or call 905.735.2503 to get yours!
30 Nov Footprints to the Manger!Website | Barb Baird
- You’re invited!
- Saturday & Sunday, December 3 & 4
- Guided 20 minute walking tours leaving every 10 minutes from 6:00 – 8:00 pm.
- Visit the innkeepers, the shepherds, the live animals and baby Jesus!
- Complimentary cookies & hot chocolate at the end of your tour.
- Click here to see Footprints Poster